Butterfly

Butterfly
My favorite

Friday, December 31, 2010

It's over.... Thank you God!

    My visiting family left early, and I mean early, this morning. I was up at five in the morning after waking from a some what crappy sleep at ten in the p.m. I was so not a happy camper driving down to the airport. Traffic sucks, people are stupid and add those two factors together you understand why I hate driving. But my family is gone and I no longer have to worry/ deal with them so I may now sleep for how ever long I want and use my bathroom whenever I want. Which in itself that last fact has me bouncing off the walls. I know this was short but I have nothing to say for the last two days that pissed me off because I'm so happy about my family being gone that this whole hell week kinda seems a lot better. I know that it sucked but I'm looking forward and while I'm watching I'm Leroy and Stitch I have to say I think they got ohana wrong, because sometimes family is the worst thing for you...Take my week for example, they cause nothing but added stress and hate, but I still love me some Lilo and Stitch. I wish I could move to Hawaii and have nothing but water surrounding me. Oh well maybe soon I can visit Hawaii, until next year diary :) which in less then two hours! Hope next year is better for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment