Butterfly

Butterfly
My favorite

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

With a desperate need and no way to fill it

      First off I really want to take a shower. Second my nightmare with Jack Black will have to be clean out of my brain with Clorox and a very hard scrubbing. Let me begin with my nightmare since it started first in my day of unimaginable events.

      I have my very own, very nice apartment heaven space. With a hot tub in the bathroom and living room, oh and the kitchen. Well in my very nice and fancy kitchen I was having my psuedo Asian parents (I'm white, not that it matters but maybe it will make sense now why their psuedo) over for lunch before they go on a six month vacation back home to Asia. After lunch they leave and in walks Jack Black, now I think he can be funny at moments but overall not too attractive. Well he walks into my living room and for some ungodly reason we "do-it" and not like first timers "I'm scared" type crap were like bunnies it's soooo gross. After all the bunny sex he just disappears like I don't know if he walked out the door or what but I didn't care cause I woke up right after all that just crying into my pillow I couldn't stop sobbing.

     It's a good thing no one could hear me over the TV being set up to about 56 on the volume during a foot ball game. It was so loud this morning I felt like I was right in the middle of the field during it, but I was still safe and warm in my cozy bed not surround by 300 pound 6'9 tall men walking around like proud peacocks. All though their are some football players I would love to around in my nice warm cozy bed.... OK pretend I didn't write that cause I'm not erasing it cause it's totally true.

     Alright now the shower situations. I found out where I can not get cold without my entire body freezing and that's my fingers. The moment my fingers are even a tiny bit off from my body temperature I'm shaking and can't get warm, also my toes kinda do that too but my fingers are the worst. Well I want to shower so I can be clean and have the nice warm water/ steam warm me up so I can go to bed but my bathroom has been preoccupied for the last three, yes I said three hours now. I can't get into my own bathroom without the door being locked or the smell being soooooooo bad that "I would love to have the door locked and sealed shut then burn down the house and find a new one" bad. So maybe soon I can go to sleep with being showered in my nice perfume (not stinky) bathroom and no Jack Black bunny business in my dreams, maybe get some Miles Austin up here ;) now that's some bunny business I wouldn't mind dreaming about.

No comments:

Post a Comment